Sunday 20 May 2018

Top 3 - Magic/Myth/Fantasy

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for our Magic/Myth/Fantasy Challenge.  Thank you so much for your entries - WOW you really pulled out all the stops this week, some fantastic cards.

And once again you've made my job too hard so we have a Top 4.

Tiziana



Lisa

lisaw


AJ



Julie




Please take your badge from the side and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Our new challenge is Sympathy/Thinking of You and over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're always Anything Christmas Goes.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Congrats to all the Top 4 ! Thank you for a place in this Top 4 Block. I will wear my Badge with honor (^_^) ..

Tiziana Biagioli said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card for your top, congratulations to the other winners
Wonderful DT
good day
xoxo